Saturday 25 December 2010

Letting kidnappings go up as a strategy to get rid of the opposition?

What do you think?

I hear more and more reports about kidnappings...and the government does nothing real and people cannot report anything less their loved ones get killed.

The Boliburguesía? People like supreme court "judge" Luisa Estela Morales Lamuño? The one with threats to journalists? (don't mess up with me as I have my "thorns"). They have enough bodyguards, they don't have to worry as "non Revolutionaries".

Ps. Daniel has a good post in Spanish about Ms Morales (what a family name!)

1 comment:

  1. I have apparently now a troll who keeps coming even if it said it would not do so "I don't like your blog, you don't like mine, so Kepler, goodbye". The troll violated principles 1, 2 and 4, so I take principle 3.

    ReplyDelete

1) Try to be constructive and creative. The main goal of this blog is not to bash but to propose ideas and, when needed, to denounce
2) Do not use offensive language
3) Bear in mind that your comments can be edited or deleted at the blogger's sole discretion
4) If your comment would link back to a site promoting hatred of ethnic groups, nations, religions or the like, don't bother commenting here.
5) Read point 4 again